To register for classes at Centennial College, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Centennial College website and click on the “Web Registration” link.
- Sign in using your student ID number and password
- Click on the “Add/Drop Courses” tab.
- Select the term for which you want to register.
- Use the search tools to find the courses you want to take. You can search by subject, course code, or instructor.
- When you find a course you want to take, click on the “Add” button. The course will be added to your “Selected Courses” list.
- Repeat this process until you have added all of the courses you want to take.
- When you are finished, click on the “Submit” button to finalize your registration.
That’s it! You’re now registered for classes at Centennial College. Be sure to pay your fees by the deadline to avoid any late charges.
How to drop a course
Please note that there may be deadlines for dropping courses without academic penalty. These deadlines are usually before the start of the term or before the course has met a certain number of times. You should check the academic calendar for these deadlines.
If you need further assistance, you should contact the student services office at Centennial College. They will be able to provide you with more information on how to drop a course