The student portal for Chinese University of Hong Kong students is called CUHK CUSIS. The Chinese University Student Information System is referred to as CUSIS.
A number of features including curriculum, enrollment, student records, financial aid, student finances, etc. are made available to professors, students, and staff by the Chinese University Student Information System.
How to log into CUSIS
CUSIS (Chinese University of Hong Kong Student Information System) is the online platform for students of the Chinese University of Hong Kong to manage their academic and personal information. To log into CUSIS, follow these steps:
- Open your web browser and go to the CUSIS login page: https://portal.cuhk.edu.hk/psp/PSPRD/?cmd=login&languageCd=ENG&
- Enter your Student ID and Password in the corresponding fields. Your Student ID is the nine-digit number assigned to you by the university, and your initial password is usually your eight-digit date of birth (in the format of DDMMYYYY).
- Once you have entered your Student ID and Password, click on the “Sign In” button.
- If this is your first time logging in to CUSIS, you will be prompted to change your password. Follow the instructions on the screen to set a new password.
- After successfully logging in, you will be taken to the CUSIS homepage where you can access various features such as course enrollment, academic records, and personal information.
If you encounter any issues logging in or accessing the CUSIS platform, contact the IT HelpCentre at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Through CUHK portal, students can;
- Apply for the course and unit exemptions, declaration of concentration, outgoing exchange, financial aid, and scholarship online.
- Check their fulfillment of graduation requirements (final-year students) through academic advisement report
- Monitor their academic progress, and use the ‘what if’ function to facilitate their academic planning on course selections.
- Enquire teaching timetable information, to be updated periodically, through this system. The inquiry system has integrated the teaching timetable and the relevant course registration information on the same platform.
- View their enrolled classes and the ‘intended’ classes on a weekly timetable format through the Timetable Planner.
MyCUHK serves as a personal portal to a wide range of services and websites in CUHK. It also provides the primary entrance to CUSIS services.