NinerNET is the official network of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte (UNCC). It provides UNC Charlotte students, faculty, and staff with access to campus resources, including the internet, email, and online learning tools. NinerNET is also used to connect to the university’s wireless network, which can be accessed from anywhere on campus.
How to log into my uncc
To log in to your UNC Charlotte account, you will need your NinerNET credentials. You can find your NinerNET ID and password on your UNC Charlotte ID card or in the “My Info” section of the UNC Charlotte website.
Once you have your credentials, follow these steps:
- Go to the UNC Charlotte website (uncc.edu).
- In the top right corner of the page, click on the “Sign In” button.
- Enter your NinerNET ID and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
If you are logging in for the first time, you may be prompted to set up two-factor authentication (2FA). 2FA is an extra layer of security that helps to protect your account from unauthorized access. To set up 2FA, follow the instructions on the screen.
Once you have logged in, you will be able to access all of your UNC Charlotte resources, including your email, Canvas, and grades.
How to activate ninernet account
To activate your NinerNET account, follow these steps:
Go to the NinerNET website at ninernet.charlotte.edu.
Select Activate Account under New Users.
Enter your NinerNET username and birth date.
Click Request Verification Code.
Select where you want to receive the verification code: text message, alternate email, or both.
Click Send Verification Code.
Enter the verification code you received and click Verify Code.
You will be prompted to enroll in Duo, a multi-factor authentication service. Click Enroll Now.
Click Start Setup.
Follow the instructions to set up your Duo device.
After successfully setting up your Duo device, click Verify Enrollment.
If you have any problems, please contact the IT Service Desk at 704-687-5500 or go to help.charlotte.edu and submit a ticket.
Make sure your alternate email address and/or cell phone number is correct. This information is required for emergency notifications, NinerAlerts, and account verification.
Duo is required for all NinerNET accounts.
How to reset your ninernet password
To reset your NinerNET password, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the NinerNET password reset page: https://oneit.charlotte.edu/node/2935/
- Enter your NinerNET username and birth date.
- Click Request Verification Code.
- Select where you want to receive the verification code (text message, alternate email, or both) and click Send Verification Code.
- Enter the verification code you receive, and then click Verify Code.
- Type your new password, confirm your new password, and then click Reset Password.
After you have successfully reset your password, you will be able to log in to NinerNET using your new password.
Here are some additional tips for resetting your NinerNET password:
- If you have not yet enrolled in Duo Two-Factor Authentication, you will not be able to reset your password without first enrolling in Duo.
- The system maintains a record of your last 9 passwords, so you can’t re-use them.
- If you have any problems resetting your password, please contact the IT Service Desk at 704-687-5500 or online at help.charlotte.edu.
How to retrieve your forgotten ninernet username
You can retrieve your forgotten NinerNET username by going to the NinerNET website and clicking on the “Reset password” link. Then, enter your NinerNET username and birth date, and click on “Request Verification Code”. Select where you want to receive the verification code (text message, alternate email, both) and click on “Send Verification Code”. Enter the verification code you receive, click on “Verify Code”, and type in your new password, confirm password, and click on “Reset Password”. After a successful password reset, the NinerNET website will return to the login page and display the success notification at the top.
Here are the steps on how to retrieve your forgotten NinerNET username:
- Go to the NinerNET website.
- Click on the “Reset password” link.
- Enter your NinerNET username and birth date.
- Click on “Request Verification Code”.
- Select where you want to receive the verification code (text message, alternate email, both) and click on “Send Verification Code”.
- Enter the verification code you receive.
- Click on “Verify Code”.
- Type in your new password, confirm password.
- Click on “Reset Password”.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the NinerNET Help Desk at 704-687-5416.
UNCC email is an email service provided by the University of North Carolina at Charlotte (UNCC) to its students, faculty, and staff. It is a Google Workspace account that includes access to Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, and other Google Apps.
Benefits of UNCC Email
There are many benefits to using UNCC email, including:
- Access to all Google Apps: UNCC email includes access to all Google Apps, which can be used for a variety of purposes, such as staying organized, collaborating with others, and storing files.
- Reliability: UNCC email is a reliable service that is up and running 24/7.
- Security: UNCC email is a secure service that protects your information from unauthorized access.
How to Get a UNCC Email Account
If you are a student, faculty, or staff member at UNCC, you will be automatically assigned a UNCC email account when you are admitted or hired. You can activate your account and set your password by following the instructions that are sent to your personal email address.
How to Use UNCC Email
To use UNCC email, you can either go to the webmail interface at https://www.mail.uncc.edu/ or use an email client such as Gmail or Outlook.
UNCC Email Resources
There are a number of resources available to help you learn more about UNCC email, including: