The MYSCAD Portal is a secure online portal that provides Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) students, faculty, and staff with access to a variety of resources and services. Students can use the portal to view their academic records, register for classes, pay tuition, and more. Faculty and staff can use the portal to access student information, manage their workloads, and collaborate with colleagues.
The MYSCAD Portal is a valuable tool for all members of the SCAD community. It provides a convenient and easy-to-use way to access the information and services that students, faculty, and staff need to succeed.
Here are some of the key features of the MYSCAD Portal:
- Academics: Students can view their academic records, including their grades, transcripts, and GPA. They can also register for classes, drop or add classes, and view their class schedules.
- Finances: Students can view their tuition balance, make payments, and set up payment plans. They can also view their financial aid awards and apply for additional financial aid.
- Admissions: Prospective students can create an account and submit an application to SCAD. Current students can manage their admissions applications and track their status.
- Student Life: Students can access information about housing, dining, student services, and extracurricular activities. They can also register for events and purchase tickets.
- Faculty and Staff: Faculty and staff can access student information, manage their workloads, and collaborate with colleagues. They can also view their paystubs and update their personal information.
To access the MYSCAD Portal check below
How to log into MYSCAD
To log in to the MYSCAD portal, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to my.scad.edu.
- You will be redirected to the MYSCAD portal login page.
- Enter your SCAD username.
- Enter your password in the appropriate field.
- Click on the “Login” button.
Your SCAD username, also known as SCAD ID, is a nine-digit number that is used to identify you as a student, faculty member, or staff member within the SCAD system.
If you have any trouble logging in, you can use the “Need help logging in?” link on the login page to retrieve or reset your login information.
Alternatively, you can contact the SCAD University’s IT or student support team for assistance with login issues or any other questions you may have about the MYSCAD portal.
How to reset your SCAD login password
To reset your password for the SCAD University student portal, follow these steps:
- Go to the student portal login page at my.scad.edu/uPortal/Login.
- Click on the “Need help logging in?” link located below the login button.
- You will be redirected to the password reset page.
- Enter your SCAD ID associated with your account.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Follow the instructions provided on the screen to complete the password reset process.
You will be required to provide your 9-digit SCAD ID number in order to proceed. SCAD ID numbers are printed on your SCAD photo ID card.
If you do not know your SCAD ID number, you cannot proceed with this self-reset. You will need to contact the Technology Support Center via phone at (912) 525.4567 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. EST, Monday to Friday to speak with a SCAD support technician.
What is your SCAD ID?
Your SCAD ID is a unique identification number assigned to you by the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) when you are admitted to the university. It is a nine-digit number that is used to identify you as a student, faculty member, or staff member within the SCAD system.
Your SCAD ID is typically used as your username when logging into various systems at the university, such as the MYSCAD portal, the SCAD email system, and other online resources.
You may also need to provide your SCAD ID when communicating with university personnel, such as when speaking with an academic advisor, financial aid representative, or other staff members.
Each student is issued an identification card during orientation. This ID card is your SCAD Card. Use it to access card-secure SCAD buildings (including residence halls), attend SCAD-sponsored events, pay for meals, check out books from the library and more.
To receive your SCAD Card during orientation, present a government-issued photo ID (for example, driver’s license or passport). For more information, students may email email@example.com or call the SCAD Card Center at Sand at Victory Village at 912.525.6153 or the Turner Express office at 912.525.8406 in Savannah. Students in Atlanta may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404.253.3426.
If you do not know your SCAD ID, you can usually find it on your admissions letter, your student ID card, or in your student portal account.
You can also contact the SCAD University’s IT or student support team for assistance with retrieving your SCAD ID or any other questions you may have.